Thursday 28 August 2008

Hilton searching for British best friend

Reality television system star and singer Paris Hilton is launching a search for a new British c. H. Best friend.

The 27-year-old star recently filmed a new series in Los Angeles called 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' (Best Friend Forever).

In the show, which is due to air soon, 20 members of Hilton's entourage battle it out to win her friendship, with contestants getting eliminated along the way.

Hilton said that she enjoyed making the show so much that she decided to go to the UK to make some other show.

Hilton wrote on her MySpace page: "And because I had so much playfulness doing this one, I decided I need to find my new British BFF... Everyone knows I love LA. But London, watch out."

The television star wrote: "I need a best champion who is hot, world Health Organization can keep up with me, and most of all, wHO is material and won't be a backstabber.

"I'm non leaving London until I find that amazing daughter or guy who can meet the challenges of being my British bestie! I am so excited!"

A statement from ITV2 said that Hilton would be putting a group of potential friends through their paces to test their ambition and determination.



More information